- Current members (excluding juniors) have the right and opportunity to vote at the BCWBS annual general meeting.
- All members agree to adhere to the policies and procedures of the BC Wheelchair Basketball Society and BC Wheelchair Sports Association (BCWSA) and will sign the code of conduct (available for download after submission is complete).
- BCWSA membership is included with your BCWBS membership.
- BCWBS membership is due annually and must be current to participate in BCWBS programs.
- The information provided on this membership enrollment form is collected and maintained by BC Wheelchair Basketball Society solely for the purposes for which it is intended and shall not be used for any other purpose or disclosed without the prior consent of its members.